- Why do you want to develop your personal brand?
- Download - Workbook
- Your Brand Mission and Idea of Success - Activities 1.1 and 1.2
- Your Existing Brand Assets - Activity 1.3
- Personality Traits - Activity 1.4 and 1.5
- Values - Activity 1.6 and 1.7
- Your Brand Vision, Message and Personality - Activities 1.8, 1.9 and 1.10
- Gap analysis - Activity 2.1
- Offline Presence - Activity 2.2
- Outside Assessment - Activity 2.3, 2.4 and 2.5
- Current Web Content - Activity 2.6
- Current Social Media - Activity 2.7
- Clean up
- Personal Bio - Activity 3.1
- Online Presence - Activity 3.2
- Offline Presence - Activity 3.3
- Elevator Pitch - Activity 4.1
- Conversation - Activity 4.2
- Success for Events - Activity 4.3
- Build Your Offline Network - Activity 4.4
- Strengthen Your Offline Network - Activity 4.5
- Personal Website Activity 4.6
- Personal Development - Activity 4.7
- Peer Review Articles - Activity 4.8
- Blogging - Activity 4.9
- Social Media - Activity 4.10
- Social Media Checklists - Activity 4.11
When does the course start and finish?
The course is open and yours to access for as long as it exists! It is a completely self-paced online course - you decide when you start and when you finish.
How long do I have access to the course?
After enrolling, you have unlimited access to this course for as long as it exists - across any and all devices you own.
What if I am unhappy with the course?
I would never want you to be unhappy! If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, contact me in the first 15 days and I will give you a full refund.
I am ABD/1st year/still a PhD candidate/student is this course for me?
Absolutely! The sooner you start to actively establish your personal brand the more opportunities will become available to you. You should establish your personal brand before you need to rely on it. A personal brand is not something you can develop overnight or cram. Invest now to create future opportunities.
Have another question I didn't answer?
Contact me at email@example.com and I'll get back to you directly
"Establish Your Personal Brand" was a fantastic course with plenty of information, but perhaps more importantly, plenty of concrete exercises to put that inf...Read More
"Establish Your Personal Brand" was a fantastic course with plenty of information, but perhaps more importantly, plenty of concrete exercises to put that information into action. Videos weren't too short or too long. I really appreciated Melanie's examples for each part, addressing concerns that I had along the way. Definitely a must have course for anyone who's struggled to figure out exactly how to take their business presence to the next level.Read Less